SATDAS education programme has/ will conduct the following:
- SATDAS training and vocational programs in sustainable, alternative, and organic agriculture to ensure knowledge and information on up to date information and access to contemporary information on Sustainable agriculture in arid and semi-arid areas.
- SATDAS education on Sustainable Agriculture in arid and semi-arid areas to promote and enhance sustainable agriculture education through communication, workshops, training, forums, development, webinar sessions and collaborative activities for communities in arid and semi-arid areas and other interested individuals.
- SATDAS will distribute project reports, e-books, videos, online short courses, journals, fact sheets and more on sustainable agriculture topics in arid and semi-arid areas.
- SATDAS will educate new Farmers in arid and semi-arid areas to aid new-fangled and prospective farmers find data about specific crops and how to get started with agricultural production in these areas.
- SATDAS will also offer a step-by-step guide for those who are thinking about starting a farm in these regions.