ApiTrace: Beekeeper and Apiary Management App
ApiTrace is a suite of applications powered by Bee.Watch. By working in conjunction with each other, these applications give a comprehensive picture of an apiary’s surrounding environment. Thus providing vital environment information to support the honey value chain and ecology. Information includes:
- Apiary records – these include:
- Hive treatments
- Honey harvest
- Colony losses
- Swarm notifications
- Pesticide exposure, with eco-toxicity alerts from local pesticide users
- Beekeeper qualification records
- Api-trace payment system.
- Pesticide Management system to record all pesticide usage including tank mixes
- Pesticide alerting system to local beekeeper users
- With eco-toxicity reports
- Ability to fulfil government reporting requirements.
Hosted on an ISO secure cloud database, all ApiTrace data is accessible on Android or iOS devices alongside a personal web page account. Consequently, there is an annual cost for data hosting covered by your membership fee.