Bronson is a highly effective Team leader with experience in pursuit of executing and running for public/community interest. His focus is on networking, exploration and scientific refinement solutions to solve the current global crisis (Food security and Climate change). “Every business development phase passes through a process of cognitive sense and value addition evaluation certainty test”.
His visions is to see world where all people despite their race, political affiliation, gender and age in any part of the globe, hold power to ignite and create opportunities for themselves.
His memberships includes but not limited to;
- Community Network for African Vector-Borne Plant Viruses
- African Forum for Agricultural Advisory Services (AFAAS)
- Technologies for African Agricultural Transformation (TAAT)
- Climate change adaptation planning, research and practice
- FAO (Global Forum on Food Security and Nutrition)
- SDSN Youth
- Young Professionals for Agricultural Development
- United Nations Global Compact – Kenya