She has a vast experience in strategic development. Having worked with UN bodies (UNON, UNCares, UN JMS, UN WFP, IOM, … on HIV/AIDS) for over 13 years in strategic developed on business model in helping poor people, she provides expertise in development of project strategies to push services in both local and international regions, she also develop model and understand how to exploit and push projects into the societies/communities or deliver impact with an extensive experience.
- Communication Strategy and Business Development
- Business Advocacy competence, with training in Governance, Media interaction, Gender, Conflict resolution, Project Cycle Management, Financial Analysis, control & sustainability
- Interested in provision of life skills & business integration to Youth with modules in CV writting, interview handling, basic book keeping
- Training youth on drug and substance abuse,
- Experiential training on holistic wellbeing with a focus on HIV/AIDS, Sickle Cell Disease and occupational health with improved health seeking habits.