Harnessing Innovation Through Digital Platforms to Empowering Change
ApiTrace: Beekeeper and Apiary Management App
ApiTrace redefines beekeeper and apiary management, empowering beekeepers with cutting-edge technology. Our app offers a comprehensive suite of tools that streamline hive inspection, health monitoring, and swarm management, enhancing beekeeping practices for optimal outcomes.
ApiTrace is a suite of applications working in conjunction with each other to give a comprehensive picture of an apiary’s surrounding environment. Thus providing vital environmental information to support the honey value chain and ecology. Information includes:
- Apiary records – these include:
- Hive treatments
- Honey harvest
- Colony losses
- Swarm notifications
- Pesticide exposure, with eco-toxicity alerts from local pesticide users
- Beekeeper qualification records
- Api-trace payment system.
- Pesticide Management system to record all pesticide usage including tank mixes
- Pesticide alerting system to local beekeeper users
- With eco-toxicity reports
- Ability to fulfill government reporting requirements.
Hosted on an ISO secure cloud database, all ApiTrace data is accessible on Android or iOS devices alongside a personal web page account. Consequently, there is an annual cost for data hosting covered by your membership fee.
Empowering Transparency in Honey Traceability
Function and Feature
ApiTrace functions as a powerful tool to unlock the full traceability journey of honey. It tracks the origin, quality, and handling of honey from small-scale farmers to local and international markets.
Reach Out and Connect
Contact Us to Buy
Reach out for inquiries, partnerships, product purchases, or want to know more about ApiTrace. We’re here to connect and collaborate on our journey toward a greener, harmonious world.